Following the recommendations of the health authorities, we have adopted a series of measures for the safety of our clients and our collaborators.
- All personnel attending the public wear a mask made of equivalent FFP2 fabric. In addition, our dressmakers, shirtmakers, and tailors work with gloves they discard after each test.
- Every morning we take the temperature of our collaborators and make sure they have no symptoms.
- In the store there are several hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available to the public and staff. Additionally, there are hygienic masks for clients who request it.
- We have reinforced regular cleaning by sanitizing all surfaces, with special attention to knobs, railings and counters. We also have a permanent cleaning service during opening hours.
- All the garments that the clients try on are subsequently sanitized.
- We control the client capacity in order to avoid exceeding the recommended limits.
- We guarantee safe distances during the sale process and at the cash register.