Puc pagar la meva comprar en terminis?Ofrerim mitjançant Sequra dos mètodes de pagament en terminis per a que el client pugui adquirir la seva comanda còmodament com desitji.
Sequra Divideixi en 3
Aquest mètode el permeteix pagar la seva comanda en 3 terminis, sense interessos ni taxes afegides, únicament proporcionant el seu número de DNI/NIE, mòbil i targeta.
Sequra Pagament Fraccionat
Aquesta modalitat proporciona al client l'opció de dividir el seu pagament en més terminis: 4, 6, 12 o 18 mesos, amb una mínima cuota fixe de servei que variarà en funció de la quantitat a fraccionar.
A travès de Sequra podrà modificar les seves dades de targeta o amortitzar el seu pagament, entre altres necessitats.
Can I collect my order in store?
If you wish, you can collect your order at our store in 93 Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona. When making the purchase, select the “Pickup in Store” option in shipping methods at checkout. You must go through with the payment online, using one of the payment methods available: credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
Please remember that we do not process orders on weekends and public holidays. This option is only available from Monday-Friday excluding public holidays.
Please wait until you receive an email confirming that your item is ready to be collected before going to the store. Once the order is processed you can pickup it up in store from Monday-Saturday, 10:00 am - 20:00 pm.
Can I reserve an item and try it on in store?
Yes, through our Reservation service. Reserve one or more items online and stop by our store in Passeig de Gràcia 93 in Barcelona to try them on. Once there you will be attended by one our sales staff who will help you with your purchases. You are free to buy the reserved items or not. You can also change size or choose other clothes if you want. The reservation has a validity of 3 working days and payment is made in store.
What transport agency do you work with?
Santa Eulalia works with DHL for all shipments.
Which countries do you ship to?
We offer shipping worldwide, excluding Madeira, Gibraltar, Azores, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Somalia, South Sudan, Nigeria, Central African Republic, Libya, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Antarctica, Russia and Ukraine.
How do I return or exchange an item?
HMaking a return is easy. You have 14 days to decide whether to keep your items and we will collect them directly from your home, work or alternative address.
To arrange your return, follow these steps:
- 1. For registered users: login to your Santa Eulalia account and click on the My returns section. Choose your order from the drop down and click RETURN to create a return request. We will contact you to organize the collection.
- 2. For unregistered users: contact Customer Service via [email protected] to request the collection.
Or, return in Store: you can also return your order at our store in Passieg de Gràcia 93, Barcelona.
- 3. Choose the corresponding order and click on ‘Return’ to start de returns process.
- 4. Select the item(s) and indicate the motives for the return:
- 4.1. If your motive for return is due to a defective product; Please take photos of the defect and upload them to the system via the ‘attach document’ link. Or send the photos via mail to [email protected] indicating your order number, name, telephone number and a description of the defect.
- 5. Prepare your package with the documents enclosed in your order. If no returns documentation is included please let us know and we will send it to you via email.
- 6. Place the item(s) with all the original packaging inside the Santa Eulalia box.
- 7. Attach the Return Label (shipping waybill) to the outside of your Santa Eulalia box.
Once we receive the returns request, we will contact you to agree a date and time for the pickup.
Please note that return shipments must be made using the same service as for the original delivery (TNT or FedEx). We can only accept returns from the country to which an order was originally shipped.
You can follow the return of your package with our carrier using the tracking number the transport agency sends you. You can also check the status in your account under ‘My Returns’.
- Return shipments must be made using the same service as for the original delivery (TNT or FedEx)
- We can only accept returns from the country to which an order was originally shipped.
- You have 14 days from the date you receive the order to make any returns.
- We ask you to return all items in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging and with the safety label attached. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned items that do not meet these conditions.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- We do not accept returns of women’s lingerie and women’s swimwear.
- We do not accept returns of socks or men's underwear.
If you'd like to exchange one item for another, please return the original item and make a new order..
We can also attend to any changes in size or item at our store at 93 Passeig de Gràcia in Barcelona, obviously free of charge.
What are the return costs?
We offer free returns within the European Union, so you can shop without worrying about any additional charges. For returns from outside the European Union, the customer is liable for the total cost of the return. You may claim a refund of the customs charges paid on the returned item by contacting your local tax authority.
How should I pack my return?
It is necessary to preserve the original packaging of each item (eg shoe boxes, plastic covers, etc.) in addition to the leaving security label intact. Items must not have been used and in same condition as when they were delivered.
Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
Place the items back in the inner box and then this one inside the outer box that they came in originally.
When I will receive my refund?
Once we have received and accepted the items to be returned, we will refund the order through the same payment system you used to make the purchase. In the case of returns within the European Union, the total amount of the original order will be refunded but for returns from outside of the European Union, the amount of the returned item or items will be reimbursed minus the return shipping costs.
We will send you a confirmation email once the refund is carried out.
It normally doesn’t take more than 5 business days to see the refund reflected in your account, depending on your payment provider.
How do I place an order online?How do I place an order online?
- Discover our catalog by visiting the links for Men and Women in the main menu of the web. You can buy by category or by brand, according to your preferences, using the links in the menu. You can also consult the full list of designers by clicking View All (a / z) in the menu.
- Once inside the product page, just select the size you want and then click “Buy”. To proceed to the payment page, click “Process order” in the cart.
- On this page, you need to login or simply enter your email to continue as a guest. Then enter your shipping details and choose a shipping method. You can also choose whether you want us to gift wrap your item. Click “Continue” to proceed to the next page. Choose your payment method, enter your information and then click “Place order”. SIf you have a voucher or discount code, you can redeem it in the “apply discount code box” on that same page. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an order confirmation email.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, creating an account is not necessary, but it is recommended. By creating a user account with an email and password, you can view your order history, save your shipping address and card details for your next purchase, easily request returns, and use the wishlist to save your favorite items.
I have forgotten my password, how do I reset it?
Resetting your password is easy: click on the “forgot your password?” link on the login / registration page and follow the instructions.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes. If you cannot place your order on the web, don't worry, we can assist you by phone. Just call us on +34 932 150 674 from Monday to Friday 11am to 7pm and we will be happy to assist you with your purchase.
How I can know my size?
Yes, you can check the size chart on the product page by selecting “Size Guide”. Each designer uses a different size type (Italy, France, Europe, US, UK, standard), so we recommend that you consult our guide to make sure that the size you buy is the one you want. If you still have questions, you can call us from Monday to Saturday from 11am to 8pm and we can help you. You can also use our online chat service.
Can I cancel or change my order once placed?
Your order will be prepared the first business day after being placed on the website, for this reason we ask you to contact us by e-mail [email protected] or by phone +34 932150674 as soon as possible in case you want to cancel it.
It is not possible to change or add new products to an existing order if has already been shipped, in which case you must place a new order to include additional items. In any case, you can contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
How can I receive newsletters from Santa Eulalia?
If you want to be up to date with all the news, events and promotions in Santa Eulalia, all you have to do is click on the “Newsletter” link at the bottom of main page and fill in your details in the pop up that will appear.
Once subscribed, you will be able to personalize your newsletter subscription according to your needs and interests. You can personalize your subscription by clicking on the banner at the bottom of the emails we will be sending you or by logging into your Santa Eulalia account if you have one.
What payment methods does Santa Eulalia accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
You can also choose to pay with PayPal or via Bank transfer.
In what currency can I buy?
Prices on our website are shown in EUROS.
When will the order be charged on my card?
The amount will be charged at the time you finalize your purchase and you receive a confirmation email.
Is it safe to use my card online?
Yes, your bank details will remain private at all times. These will be transmitted through a secure protocol to the bank in charge of supplying the remote electronic payment services, without any third-party having access to them.
All payments are processed through a secure checkout system provided by Addon Payments. As an extra security measure, in accordance with European legislation, we also have 3D secure activated. 3D Secure requires you to complete an additional verification step with your card issuer when paying. You will therefore be redirected to an authentication page on your bank’s website, where you will need to enter a password associated with your card or a code sent to your phone, depending on the setup with your card issuer.
If you choose to have your card details saved for future purchases, this information will be stored and encrypted directly by our bank. Under no circumstances do we save your card information in our databases, it is kept encrypted in the payment gateway of your bank.
Consent to activate this functionality allows your auto-completed payment details to appear on subsequent purchases so you don't have to re-enter them with each new purchase. You can delete or modify your cards at any time through your user panel.
How do I know if a product is in stock?
In our online store we have a wide selection of items available from our Passeig de Gràcia store. If an item is out of stock, you will see the message " ITEM CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE” on the product page and the item in question will not be visible on the web. In the case of specific sizes, only those that are in stock will show.
If, due to any error, you buy a product that turns out to be out of stock, we will inform you instantly and proceed to refund the purchase.
My size is not available, will you receive it again?
If you want to buy a product but do not see the size you want, it means it is not in stock. However, you can contact us via [email protected] or by phone +34 932150674 and we will let you know if we will receive it again.
I'm looking for a specific product, is it available?
If you are looking for a specific item but do not see it on our website, please contact us via [email protected] or call us on +34 932150674 and we will let you know whether we will receive it in the future.
How can I be sure that my claim will be dealt if there is a problem?
You can rest assured that if your claim meets the conditions set out on our website, we will solve the problem quickly. Although our online store is only a few years old, we have more than 175 years of experience below our belt in the city of Barcelona.
We also have the Trusted Shop seal, which guarantees consumer protection and the quality of our service.
In our store on Passèig de Gracia and in our online store we only sell items from brands with which we have a distribution contract. Therefore, all the prodcuts that we sell are evidently authentic.